The conception of our I-NKFILLER® system was born following the digitization of ceramic decoration processes which over the years has introduced numerous and indisputable advantages for ceramic companies, but at the same time has led to the arising of new problems to be faced.
So we asked ourselves what are the most significant and costly problems of the management of digital ceramic inks today? Here are the main ones:
- An operational management that must foresee a potential human error that can be committed during the refilling phase of the printer tank by mistakenly pouring the product into a tank containing a different color;
- An approximate management of the supply and subsequent disposal of the containers in which the various ceramic inks are supplied. The delivery of the inks by the respective manufacturers takes place inside 5-liter plastic cans that cannot be disposed of as normal waste but must be disposed of with a special register;
- The potential sedimentation of the ink inside its tank, which requires a recommended and periodic shaking of the containers and an inevitable filtration before use on the printers;
- The fall of small objects inside the deposit that can damage filters and pumps;
- The waste of a significant quantity of product that remains inside the tank even after it has been emptied;
- The unnecessary costs of personnel for non-value operations such as agitation of the canisters and refill on printers.
I-NKFILLER ® is then the innovative system entirely designed and built by I-TECH to address these problems. A real revolution in the transfer and recharging of digital printers online.
I-NKFILLER ® is the system that allows the digital ceramic inks to be transferred from the storage area to the production lines where the printers are located automatically and digitally. The product is transferred to the tanks of digital printers with a “Drop On Demand” system, that is, by releasing the product only when the printer needs it and in the quantity it needs, avoiding any type of product waste or useless time.
The introduction of this system in the production line brings logistical, operational, economic and performance advantages as it guarantees an efficient and organized production capable of making the most of resources with minimum effort, as well as significantly improving the environmental impact of production. . Eliminating a huge amount of product waste and saving the operator precious time, I-NKFILLER® is in fact a CIRCULAR ECONOMY system as it guarantees the proliferation of useless non-recyclable plastic packaging, containers and canisters thanks to the introduction of a single container (IBC of different capacities) reused over and over again for the storage of the product and the delivery of the inks to the respective points of use.
The I-NKFILLER product has undergone an important development / transformation phase:
In fact, it was initially conceived as a simple “intelligent” container capable of:
- Contain large quantities of ink so as to avoid the use of fragmented packaging (5-liter canisters) with consequent reduction of pollution due to its disposal;
- Filter the product before its use in printers to ensure maximum product quality;
- Keep the stored ink agitated in order to avoid any sedimentation problem.
IMPACT ON THE MARKET
With over 70 systems already installed and operating in various countries around the world, today the I-NKFILLER® brand has become synonymous with the system, representing the original, the most reliable, the most interconnected and customizable system for feeding and refilling ‘inks to ceramic digital printers internationally.
For this reason, in 2019 the trademark was registered in the name of the company to ensure its uniqueness and matchlessness.
Visit our Youtube channel to understand how our I-NKFILLER® system works and to see it applied within a ceramic production line:
I-NKFILLER SOCIAL DISTANCING
I-NKFILLER CASE HISTORY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s3_VD-WFo